Today I am enthusiastic about _____________________.
Fill in blank & increase your personal joy & momentum(:

Today I am exhilarated and energized throughout the day
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 26/08/2015.
Life! Loving every moment :)
Nancee1953
Posted on 27/08/2015.
Just Being, as long as there is life, there is hope, there is joy, there is gratitude, there is divine love. :)
Going back to
sleep(: G’night everyone(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 28/08/2015.
making changes
Nancee1953
Posted on 28/08/2015.
Being full of Joy and Kindness
getting ready for hubby’s ‘big’ b.birthday focus(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 29/08/2015.
Appreciating, I am envisioning a truly awesome “shindig” filled with love, laughter and boundless joy for your husbands special day. :)
thank you my friends(:
I intend to create a wonderful day at work, and then allow the eve. to be a focus of pure celebration(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Appreciating,
Happy B-day wishes to your husband!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
I am enthusiastic about:
Fall season!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Nancee1953
Posted on 30/08/2015.
Enjoying a wonderful Sunday :)
Nancee1953
Posted on 31/08/2015.
Being grateful.
Nancee1953
Posted on 01/09/2015.
I am enthusiastic about living in the ultimate state of joy.
Nancee1953
Posted on 02/09/2015.
The Miracles that lie in wait for “Me”.
I am enthusiastic about my LIFE and about having FUN and being productive!
I am a radiant being of light!
I love all of the gifts that God has given me to use in this life!!!
I have awesome joy in my heart today!!!!!!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
I am enthusiastic about:
1) this site (enough ease to share …and catapult me back to current projects in my world…) thanks re:forum, new owner and friends who share so openly and allow me to do the same…right where I’m at(:
2.) ac guy coming to fix ac again…and believing in the coolest cool
3) planning …taking shape for newer areas of my life
4) and pure and simple … choice and lack of overwhelm…That’s a wonderful feeling…and grateful its getting better better
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am enthusiastic about:
1) my morning preparation for the day
2) where I am today …creating a wonderful space & energy for me to feel expansion…grateful and appreciative….and enthusiastic
I Am living a Divine plan
Nancee1953
Posted on 20/12/2015.
Every amazing thing and every magnificent being in the Universe.
creating time in ways that work for me
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
today I Am so enthusiastic about soon seeing places I have never seen before and some places I have, seeing family and friends I have never met and or not having seen them in years… vacation is exciting… It’s more exciting when the variables of joy begin multiplying(:
I Am living a Divine plan
today I am enthusiastic about morning phone calls I will have
I Am living a Divine plan
today I am so enthusiastic about co-creating my day… preparing for a wonderful time visiting family & friends in a far away location that I’ve been before -though all has changed like everything. I am excited about new everything, and the old memories that remain a constant joy.
I Am living a Divine plan
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content