login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★You Are Freedom {Growth & Loving Your Life Exponentially}


I Am healthy as never before, that I am now.
I Am abundant as never before, that I am now.
I Am loved and loving as never before, that I am now

 

My perpetual optimism gives me unrestricted freedom to enjoy life.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more freedom into my life.

Today and every day I give myself the freedom to be myself.

I feel total freedom when I realize how easy it is to truly chill and be myself.

Areas that are important to me are dramatically escalating accelerating in ways that I truly appreciate

I feel extremely liberated today.

Today I give myself the freedom to blossom and grow.

Today I Am blessed with joyous limitless freedom

Loving myself and others brings total freedom and potential into my life

Today I set my soul free and follow where it leads with total conviction

My future is what I choose it to be.

I am a Spark of God. My essence is Divine. this affirmation by Tamar Frankiel

    • My abundance grows constantly and exponentially

       

I have given myself permission, which is my secret to experience all the joyful productivity life has to offer

I have the freedom to choose my thoughts

My mind is magical – with it I can create any miracle I wish.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and freedom into my life.

I feel free to do what I want to do.

negativethinking_zps6e326112.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI APPRECIATE MY LIFE BY ENJOYING IT

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI’m enjoying the flow of doing what is right for me.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (: 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I’m conscious of my time…and can see how to engage in my morning, to add/create more ease for my day.

A Wonderful Daily Affirmation Video

  • ~

Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. Viktor E. Frankl

I vibrate to the frequencies of love and acceptance of myself and others I am prepared for an abundance of love and happiness.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.

20152Baffirmations2B(23).JPG

a63d471bbc7fabca5d98d094f69ea2b2.jpg

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

believe

__________________

 

Hello Friends, feel freeღto share affirmations!

love,selfcare (aka AWP)

__________________

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW4TyBP97x7N0tw72WKn_UiNKLEoRoXJD8JMA_i8q6tR2sTI8k

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content