login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Introduction To The Mail Bag

• ~~~~~~
    Lee Nutter is the creator of Bmindful & the 1st owner of site. He created this thread in 2007, when Bmindful moved to this location
  • ~~~~~~
    From time to time people contact me with a particular problem or challenge that they are having and ask for my advice. Sometimes they are simply after a well formed affirmation to help them overcome their particular hurdle, sometimes they are after general advice and sometimes the nature of the question calls for some kind of extended response.

Some of these responses include advice that could be beneficial to others, if this is the case, and providing all involved parties give consent, the exchange will be published right here on bmindful.

Whilst reading these mail bag articles keep in mind that for the most part they weren’t initially written to be published, so the mail bag articles mightn’t flow as well as a regular article would. However, don’t be put off by that! Every email contains useful information.

Keep an eye out on this section!

Disclaimer: I love getting feedback, and I feel honored when people ask for my advice with an issue. However, I must first state that I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist or doctor of any kind and I am in no way qualified to give anyone advice. Although all my responses are offered with the best possible intentions and are based on experience they are only opinions and should be treated as such.

All articles posted in the mail bag section are real correspondences however names and other personal details have been omitted were possible. All articles have been posted with the consent of involved parties and are intended to assist others that may be facing similar challenges.

This post was converted automatically from the old bmindful article archive. Some of the mentioned links or references may no longer exist.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content