login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★SimplyStatedToday->exceptionally grand day....

note all of these posts in intro were shared on different days

Simply stated today is an exceptionally grand day…because….

  • ~
    that is the emphasis of this thread. It is a declaration of acknowledging this awesome moment of time. If at any time you feel like sharing…(with reference to something grand in your eyes) please do…

If not..hopefully recognizing this as a given…many times a day every day…is automatic or by design(:


Today is a day, that I define explicitly for myself…and let go of the results…because I already know…all is well(:

to all a wonderful day(:

This is an exceptionally grand day…because I’ve declared it as so(: I am off from work …I can ease into the flow of my day…and make choices which allow all I say I want. While choice is a part of everyday…I must admit it is often easier for days when the blocks of time are all for me to decide. [Though as always grateful for every day of the week…to allow/co-create, anticipate the good & live well-Amen!] with or without blocks of time…it is wonderful we can reframe reframe reframe

  • ~

This is an exceptionally grand day because… my heart is gaining more and more clarity…I like where I’m feeling led. So grateful(:

  • ~

This is an exceptionally grand day because I Am expressing my truth to myself and my Loving God and from there I’m experiencing the wonderful things of my spirit

Simply stated today is an exceptionally grand day…because….

~
thanks Nancee for visiting and sharing grand day-experiences(: Awesome to read these experiences…thanks again!
Appreciating˚

~

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Spending the day with my grandsons is absolutely “Grand”. Much can be learned and absorbed in viewing life through the eyes of a child. Their innocence and acceptance color the world with love. Whether it is blowing bubbles and watching them float high into the sky, drawing pictures on the sidewalk with chalk, or a refreshing lemonade after play on a hot day summer day. It is a supreme gift to be able to spend the day in such an enjoyable way.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content