login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★WHATEVER WE EXPERIENCE SIMPLY MIRRORS OUR INTERNAL STATES

Whatever we experience simply mirrors our internal states.

Each of us is determining our internal states (our moods and feelings) By doing so we then determine HOW we experience WHAT we experience and thus, what we choose next, and next, and thus, how our life unfolds.

It seems (to me) that few know this. Many assume that much of however they are feeling is being determined by whatever they are observing, experiencing or thinking about.

Is this a problem? Only if you want to be consistently happy and peaceful. How can you be consistently happy and peaceful if you believe what your observing, experiencing or thinking about is making you feel however you’re feeling.

EXAMPLES.

You’re stuck in traffic. Notice how you’re feeling. Ask yourself, ‘Is how im feeling due to the traffic jam or how im thinking about the traffic jam?

You hear a criticism. Or you get rejected or ignored. Notice how you feel. Then ask yourself, ‘is how i’m feeling because of the criticism, rejection or indifference? Or is it due to how i’m thinking ABOUT the thing?

Look in a mirror. How do you feel? Notice how you feel. Then ask yourself ‘is how i’m feeling being determined by what i’m seeing or by what i’m thinking ABOUT what i’m seeing?

You are never stuck with some unwanted feeling. Your feeling is only due to how you’ve come to think ABOUT whatever the feeling is about. And you can change that. You can change what you think and so improve how you feel. And by doing so, you change how you experience and what you then choose, and so, you can change the entire course and quality of your life.

ALL THAT WE ARE ARISES WITH OUR THOUGHTS. WITH OUR THOUGHTS, WE MAKE OUR WORLD” (The Buddha)

No circumstance or person can MAKE you feel anything less than wonderful. Only you can do that. Must you continue to do that? What might change if you change how you think and feel?

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

great thread, and inspires many wonderful thoughts…beliefs and feelings.

Openness_to_Experience_Definition.jpg

Here are some other thoughts  which I like written by Keith Garrick

Affirmations by Keith Garrick: I am fearless./If my life is not threatened, then there is no legitimate basis for fear. I will simply handle any other consequences at the time they occur and I will choose always to be happy and grateful.

I am totally powerful in determining my life and happiness and I easily do that.

I am totally powerful in my doing and in my own thinking.

I can get a benefit from anything that occurs.

I am already prepared for anything as a Karate master of life.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It is all true! Since I have chosen the path of Happiness and least resistance miracles are occurring everyday. It is as if the Universe is in complete agreement with my actions. Salespeople smile and provide me with exemplary service, I have gotten items at sale prices that were not even advertised, complete strangers on the street are pleasant and kind. I certainly intend to keep the momentum going, it’s a wonderful life and you know what that means, I can’t help it I’ve got the Music in Me

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
I was going to write on your profile page, and share with you how the post above brought a big smile to my face… And when I thought the smile and joy couldn’t be topped with anything else… you added that great tune which expressed things even more grand. Thank You for the joy you bring…
I’m feelin’ a song now…Your music-joy thing is contagious and that is a good thing(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

(:

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

glad to run into this thread !

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you

WHATEVER WE EXPERIENCE SIMPLY MIRRORS OUR INTERNAL States-wonderful reinforcement

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

So if my internal states mirror my world , refreshing my vision of things is done as needed to have what I am

desiring .

Involved with a big project . 
I now look at it as a project that is tended to as in

right direction , in sufficient amounts. 
And that all is well .

I take wonderfully breaks & resume completely refreshed with creativity that is greater than I thought possible.

Peace+Love+Happiness+(10).jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Concentration Productivity Music, ☯ Focus Music, Study, concentration. Improve Work and Brain Power

Link

Link

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

you-can-give-joyfully-only-when-you-have-found-something-so-valuable-within-yourself-that-quote-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content