login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚The Thank You Game [Carol Look]

• Gratitude and Appreciation
    The THANK YOU GAME is very simple and uses statements of gratitude in the present tense to Thank the Universe for what you want to attract in to your life. Remember, what you put out to the Universe will be returned to you like a boomerang. (Imagine hearing an echo coming back to you.) Start tapping at your eyebrow point and follow 2 or 3 rounds in a row:

Thank you Universe for my abundance. Thank you Universe for my vibrant health. Thank you Universe for such rich friendships. Thank you Universe for financial success. Thank you Universe for exciting opportunities. Thank you Universe for all the blessings in my life. ***~From Carol Looks Attracting Abundance With EFT~*** ***~© February 2005 Carol Look All rights reserved~***

Also, you may use these phrases without tapping, and repeat them while you clean the house etc

Thank you Universe for my insight regarding my health. Thank you Universe for bringing me financial abundance. Thank you Universe for showing me the next right step. Thank you Universe for all my loving friends. Thank you Universe for bringing me such clarity.

thank_you.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am enough, there is enough
I claim success now; I am successful now
I am grateful for all the abundance in my life
Thank you for all the blessings I have
I love prosperity, I receive guidance
I rejoice in all of our prosperity
I am grateful that SPIRIT knows we are all worthy

• E BOOK-ATTRACTING ABUNDANCE WITH EFT BY CAROL LOOK (link no longer avail)
    • share some of your own thank you-affirmations(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yippee another gratitude thread!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content