login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★You are WORTHY

“IF YOU WERE LISTENING TO THE HYPNOTIC VOICE OF YOUR SOURCE, YOU’D BE CONSTANTLY HEARING THE DRUM BEATING THAT SAYS…YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU ARE WORTHY, AND YOU ARE VALUED AND LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD FOR YOU. YOU ARE WORTHY, YOU ARE VALUED, YOU ARE LOVED AND LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD FOR YOU
.. Esther Hicks

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

It not only “Rocks” Feeling worth is absolutely amazing!

Beautiful thought!
Beautifully spoken!!

There was this one poem that came out of Africa, and my sister once read it to me…
Your post really reminded me of that poem…
I can’t remember the poem, but I’ll never forget the message of the poem!
So, here goes, Robert!

When you were young, and you were innocent, there were women who sang to you of your birth name, and they knew you in your blissful innocence. They sang to you and their song was amazing in its comfort. In their voice, they seemed to know everything, and in their loving arms was the greatest love you could ever imagine!
And they sang to you, and told you what a great, kind, generous, brave, brilliant and loving soul you Are!! They told you everything about who you are and how much you mean to the world, and that people will grow to need and depend on you, and that you make the world a really great world, just by being you!!
Later on, years went by and you grew into a teenager, and things happened. You maybe got in to trouble, or you were involved in a fight, or things happened. You hadn’t thought of the song of your name in many years…
During times of innocence, you were instructed to remember the song of these women, which was unique to each soul. And when you needed strength or if you lost your way, or for any reason at all, just remember your song…

How beautiful, to be reminded of Your song, sung to Your true Self, and remember who you really are!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Kathi, thank you for sharing, what a wonderful gift. Thank you.

Thank you both, Robert and Nancee.

I’m trying to get a hold of the poem, its so memorable…
I think I left something valuable out.

It seems like the singing that these women did for all of the babies had to do with the note of their soul… so, every individual has a note, and its like a key that unlocks a lock, or basically, every soul has their own key note.

Well, if that’s the case, I used to always think that I was an E minor. But sone time ago I was spending time around several instruments, and I was wondering if I was really an E minor, and I later on thought that I was G major, and it fit.

So, what note do you think you are?
And, what might your song sound like or say???
Just for fun, see what comes up!!

I will do my best to see if I can stir my sister and shake her up, and find that poem!!

I just love to treasure hunt!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi’s post:
First off, thank you for your thread and this message.

When you were young, and you were innocent, there were women who sang to you of your birth name, and they knew you in your blissful innocence. They sang to you and their song was amazing in its comfort. In their voice, they seemed to know everything, and in their loving arms was the greatest love you could ever imagine!

…what a gift for those of us who have received this. I’m grateful to say I did, and I found that song & learned some wonderful tunes of my own (along the way) as we all do/did(: The new tunes occurred… when the decision to hear myself…my heart…my spirit… during times life painted a picture that I was displeased with. Personalized -Your-Life rule-books were never handed to any of us… regardless of the many how-to books which exist(:

Though, even during those times when our past experiences are offering slim references to what we’d like to experience…creating our own song…fresh each day… is real…

We are not alone…and reinforcing and finding our voice and what matters to us…is the journey. And when the realization occurs freedom reigns.

I hear a song too Nancee…wherever you are(: (smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is All Beautiful!!!

You guys are All amazing and beautiful!!

So true Appreciating, we all have our quirks and my association with people, life, and events is musical. Just like ‘Hallmark” has greeting cards for every occasion, I have a song for every occasion.(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT03zHpvaXuySFcqPrK_xUrsPekK4A6d-zQc9N5rooij5-D9WelGg

• 54b04ba2afbf4d682af0e4ea301f47af--dear-sister-kid-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

667b45eb6647fda0a22087fbb1b4ee78.jpg0a888e8fb07c97be9e669d3c1edebe6d.jpga8626bf4ad2bd4714b713d2ca7bf4e5c.jpgtumblr_nbpw9xJMJK1qiekgdo1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7eKvaXXS0NECBJoqPzOybQx-mWW8-5pYAnf7gWKOjtPu2QT3Z_g

646a083440846d9d206e2bf58d941e47.jpgebe19a0305ce7bb178581890b6135d07.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e61f34263b7a6805fde8bbc7441e6a9d.jpg

b2cec3a1cadd72c081510c439001fb77.jpg

30abfd4178353f281713e5d4910eabc0.jpg

171678_20140323_124632_worthy.jpg

you-are-worthy.jpg

infinitely-worthy.jpg

af3d76915affeff7d7d85148271eb937.jpg

2074215e831db0e85dbab3fbd0fe4414.jpg

b2554069a699aa2907605833c06f7288.jpg

498e5ed87d5be6ce84dcb148eb3f0ae6.jpg

6194403285_329c95a0c4_z.jpg

il_570xN.970119534_l5e8.jpg

3fd62c9289ddd5e10fa05b20390cadfa.jpg

b020435740a8a9777964589182fa4d5c.jpg

Image result for you are worthy quotes abraham hicks

5e744adfa6c611886d02ea7c7f28c159.jpg

b2554069a699aa2907605833c06f7288.jpg

Image result for you are worthy quotes artwork

600_410796842.jpeg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=63_8-pZ0Vl0 

I acknowledge that I am worthy 

&

You are too 💗

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content