login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmations/Quotes -ThatGiveThatSpecialSomething˚

Affirmations/Quotes -ThatGiveThatSpecialSomething˚

join in whenever you'd enjoy

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

    • like all of us I create, collect and reinforce many self-talk statements [affirmations]
    • I will stop by and add …feel free to do what assists your spirit/life.
    • We help ourselves…and we may just assist 1 other person somewhere at sometime. Appreciating˚

 

• I feel blessed today.
• I am worthy and open to receive blessings.
• My life is a blessing to others.
• My days are filled with blessings.
• I bless everyone I meet today


many affirmations on this page

source a Jack Canfield pdf

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I send love to my fears. My fears are the places within me that await my love.

I am grateful for the health and vitality that is coursing throughout my entire body
•
I am deeply thankful for the unlimited possibilities that lie before me, and the clarity that illuminates my path
•
I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life
•

I give thanks that my heart is so full of peace, love and joy

•

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

As I do what I love, money and abundance flow freely to me.

I think about my future with optimism and hope.

My high vibrations cultivate a sense of financial security, vibrant health, and unconditional acceptance into my life, each and every day.

I love how I have redesigned my life to meet my most beloved values and highest priorities in a balanced,healthful way.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my original limits to a higher, more creative space.

•

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am grateful for the challenges that have taught me who I truly am.

•

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am thankful for all the opportunities for growth and development that have come my way.

•

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I know who I am and make choices based on what I know to be right for me.

•

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

55.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Every living day is a blessing which I am deeply grateful for.

I am grateful for the challenges that have taught me who I truly am.

I am continually inspired with divine ideas

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content