login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★BodyBuilderMindSet[Affirmations&GymMusic+]˚/thread being redone

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxboN2hicCoqm0bRFEyZCTnIS7oUZxNfpoHKzMKTPghEFF4gm-Dg

buns GIF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR79MKRrWxMCaLFxuOzZMx8UctopocqkbRBK_DUcG9uYQVrErjG

Gym Workout GIFencouragement-quotes-about-getting-healthy-e1433511325110.jpg

• ►• “The few things that work fantastically well should be identified, cultivated, nurtured, and multiplied.” [Richard Koch is a former management consultant,entrepreneur, and writer] love this quote!

I knew a progressive older adult who was in in his 90’s who was no newbie to the gym. He always said movement is improvement .

I’m in agreement…and aligning myself with resolutions I have been forming.

Are you with me?

Well the one thing about that last question … it is one we all have to do for ourselves…(like everything else) …whether others join us or not. Isn’t that right???

Though, if this an area that you are interested in…please add your most motivating …compelling high gear… self-care exercise affirmations…And lets get this show on the road. Selfcare/AsAlwaysAppreciating˚

life-is-better-when-you-dance.jpg

I really enjoy and LOVE my life, as it is right now.

I am fantastically happy about.. [everything pertaining to my BodyBuilderMindSet]50fbc1c282aa021d70e6b6962e92a995.jpg12109031_10153777423603707_3953276622989177671_n.jpg

I really enjoy and LOVE my life, as it is right now.

I am always looking for fun new ways to stay fit.

Exercising is rejuvenating; it brings me abundant energy.

As my mind receives a daily workout from life’s events, I also give my body the physical workout it deserves.

Exercise does so much for my mental state and  my body.

Exercise revitalizes my body and refreshes my mind.

I am totally motivated to keep my body fit and strong.

I am totally committed to exercise, and the results it brings.

Exercise makes my body feel powerful and vital

I always look for ways to bring more laughter and joy into my life.

d283cd6f139698e135c37f0f234b7779--zumba-fitness-dance-fitness.jpg

• ~

good light weight dance tune

•  

thread being revised due to missing links/pics

thanks for your patience

HAVE FUN BECAUSE I’M HAPPY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxboN2hicCoqm0bRFEyZCTnIS7oUZxNfpoHKzMKTPghEFF4gm-Dg

1c9a5ad6dc0f219e59cda86fa3fb7eeb--genuine-quotes-fitness-quotes.jpg
gym-motivational-diet-quotes.jpg06227b40a96b1c7a35d4e2ad701dc442--exercise-quotes-workout-quotes.jpg
  • success n’freedom(bmindful member) created this videoƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• healthy-mind movie 
  • success n’freedom(bmindful member) created this video
    • ☼ ►•My list below comes from something called “ How to Have a Healthy Lifestyle with a Busy Schedule” by Sabrina Ryan and Anne Kowlaski, OCPA, Spring 2009
    •  So Why Be Healthy?22 REASONS WHY.
      1. Vitality
      2. An abundance of energy
      to do everything you want to do
      3. Happiness
      4. Love and closeness with others
      5. Satisfaction and fulfillment in life
      6. Healing symptoms and disease
      7. Symptoms and disease going way
      8. Relief from the suffering that goes with the symptoms of disease.
      9. Inner Peace
      10. Being symptom and disease free
      11. Mental focus, memory, and clarity (no brain fog)
      12. Being awake and fully alive everyday (not dragging through stuff and surviving)
      13. Being present and having the ability to be with people.
      14. No worry or fear.
      15. Being confident in yourself
      16. Being complete and happy
      17. The ability to deal with issues that arise simply and with ease
      18. Having better health now, for security for yourself and your family later.
      19. More time to do what you want
      20. Simpler choices
      21. Looking great, feeling good, reducing fat, and having tons of energy
      22. Being satisfied, and not being hungry all of the time.

WHY EXERCISE?
List below possibly came from Dr. Mercola’s website…It was handwritten in my notebook. It helps me. I hope it does good things for you too. (:

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ So Why Exercise? It’s not ALL about the music
      Physical Benefits of Exercise
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSTRENGTHENS THE HEART
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES LUNG CAPACITY
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES METABOLIC RATE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFACILITATES DIGESTION
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES FLEXIBILITY AND ENDURANCE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES BONE DENSITY
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷHELPS CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷHELPS CONTROL WEIGHT
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ENHANCES IMMUNITY
    • Mental & Emotional Benefits of Exercise
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷENHANCES SELF ESTEEM
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES CONCENTRATION
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷREDUCES STRESS
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷPROMOTES POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷPROMOTES EMOTIONAL STABILITY
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES MENTAL ENERGY
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES SLEEP PATTERNS
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES SENSE OF WELL BEING
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷREDUCES NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷRELIEVES ANXIETY AND TENSION
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷRELIEVES DEPRESSION AND FATIGUE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES QUALITY OF LIFE
    • …lots  of benefits_________________informative page informative site
    •  ☼ ►• Physical Benefits Of Exercise: [Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases weight loss, fat reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Fitness level improvements[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases muscle toning, muscle shaping[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Health level improvements[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases body shaping, body sculpting[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases muscle strength / muscular strength[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases energy levels, peak performance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases aerobic strength / cardio strength[]Improves posture, bearing, stance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves skill and agility[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Tends to delay aging, delays aging process[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ] Daily chores more easily performed[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ] Increases protection from injuries[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves flexibility[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases stamina and endurance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves inner core strength[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves muscle balance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Enhances body power and speed[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Proper body weight / body composition[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Stronger skeletal system[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Neuromuscular coordination and balance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Look better / look healthier / youthful look[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases physical productivity[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Conditions digestive, excretory systems[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Stronger resistance to disease[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Alleviates many diseases and conditions[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ] Heart disease risk reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases HDL cholesterol / good cholesterol[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]High blood pressure reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Possibility of certain cancers reduced[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]
    •  ☼ ►• Mental Benefits Of Exercise [Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Mental stress reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Induces mental relaxation[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves confidence[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves mental productivity[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves concentration[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves mental sharpness[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Calms a bad temper[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Promotes better sleep
    •  ☼ ►• Emotional Benefits Of Exercise [Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Anxiety reduction[]Helps you manage stress better[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ] Enhances self-image[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves quality of life[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Enhances a feeling of well being[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Enhances more positive focus[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Enhances higher quality of life[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases outlook on life[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases social rewards[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Helps you feel better about yourself and life
    •  ☼ ►•Benefits Of Cardiovascular Exercise-According to the ACSM, The American College Of Sports Medicine, the benefits of cardio respiratory exercise include the following*:
      [Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Adaptive physiologic responses increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Aerobic work capacity increases
      All-cause mortality reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Anxiety and depression decreases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Blood pressure decreases[]Body fat stores decreases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Capillary density and blood flow to active muscles increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Clinical symptoms of anxiety, tension and depression reduced[]Decreases resting heart rate[]HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Health benefits increases[]Heart volume increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]
      Incidence of some cancers decreases[]Increase in heart function[]Lactate threshold increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Lung diffusion capacity increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Maximal ventilation increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Maximum cardiac output increase[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Maximum oxygen consumption increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Mobilization and utilization of fat increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Mortality in post myocardial infarction patients decreases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Reduction in glucose-stimulated insulin secretion[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Resting and maximum stroke volume increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Total blood volume increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Total cholesterol decreases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]
    • __benefits …lots of benefits_________________informative page informative site
  •  ☼ ►•Benefits Of Strength Training-According to ACE, the American Council On Exercise, strength training benefits include the following:

Increases bone strength[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases ligament tensile strength[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases muscle fiber size[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases capillary density increase[]Increases strength of the muscle contractions[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases tendon tensile strength

•  
  • ►•I listen to my body and heed its needs.
    ►•I thank my body for my continued well-being.
    ►•I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body.
    ►•My body maintains itself in perfect health.
    ►•My whole body vibrates with optimum health and energy.
    ►•My body thanks me for looking after it.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►•►• Create/Print Your Own Workout Log

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ►• BABY BOOMER BODY BUILDING

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ►• CREATE YOUR OWN EXERCISE LOG- date description sets/ reps & notes

b332d876061a926e0d938f2304f26a5d.png896bcd4269bc6932332fc4bf0c6f606a--be-patient-patient-quotes.jpg
  • exercise
    Quick Page Summary: Make sure you’re doing at least thirty (30) minutes of physical activity every day, such as walking or doing household chores. You also need to do moderate physical exercises, like biking, speed walking, running, or aerobic exercise, for about (30) minutes, three to five (3 – 5) times a week—sixty (60) if you want to lose weight. If you’re not used to getting that much exercise, start with small amounts, like walking or biking ten (10) minutes at a time, and gradually increase your endurance.

Frequent and regular physical exercise is an important component in the prevention of heart disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity. On the other hand, inactivity can also lead to loss of muscle, reduced functional ability, and a lack of energy.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ2►• SonyaTriggs-Wharton VIDEO While You YOU EXERCISE-YOU CAN DO IT- [sounds monotonous…unless you are working out…might just be the ticket…to doing…ONE MORE(:
  •  

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ1 ►• healthy-mind movie

success n’freedom(bmindful member) created this video

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ2►• SonyaTriggs-Wharton VIDEO While You YOU EXERCISE-YOU CAN DO IT- [sounds monotonous…unless you are working out…might just be the ticket…to doing…ONE MORE(:

•  
i-enjoy-exercise-it-makes-my-body-happy.jpg

• ~

•  

www.balancedweightmanagement.com

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      “ ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ***
      fun and effective affirmations you may enjoy”:http://www.balancedweightmanagement.com/NourishingAffirmations!.htm
    • ~
      I experience the joy of being!
    • ~
      I love mornings! I love afternoons! I love evenings!
    • ~
      I appreciate ALL that I do. I be-friend myself.

• ~
    Every morning: Gee, a brand new 24 hours! What a precious gift! I choose to live in peace and contentment.
  • ~
    I am trusting and at peace with the limitless power at work in my life
  • ~
    I believe in myself and my unlimited potential. I feel confident in my in my ideas and abilities. I have deep resources of untapped inner strength. I believe in my power to change and become the person I’ve always wanted to be.
  • ~
    to see more see this page
    ~http://www.balancedweightmanagement.com/NourishingAffirmations!.htm

Nourishing Affirmations among other jewels on this site
In response to Kathi’s post:

So glad thread is useful for others too.(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ** * ***2 0 1 5***
      Body Builder Mind Set[Affirmations&GymMusic]˚

• _______________

•  
  •  
  •  “ thread [Whenever Possible] Assume The Best”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/4503/whenever-possible-assume-the-best#post47955

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ affirmations & related material.

• ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ5*** ►• ***~you may also enjoy:~*** “
  • ~
  • ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ6***
    I set aside time just for me.
    [♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥ sources will all be listed soon
    Every day I discover new things that bring me joy.

I feel immense joy in being ali
    The more happy thoughts I generate, the more fantastic I feel.
    I take time each day to laugh and have fun.
    Every day, I welcome more fun into my life.

Every day I am having more and more fun.
I take full responsibility for my happiness.
Bliss comes when I am optimistic.
I feel happy and relaxed as I go about my day.
I allow myself to simply enjoy my life while I do what I know makes sense for my spirit, mind, & body

I stay active each day.

I exercise both my body and mind.

My good health and level of productivity are the rewards from the nourishing foods I am putting into my body.

• ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ7*** 

•  
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ12*** ►• How many have you made new commitments for the gym (or some other place(s) to incorporate your exercise?

We have …here in our home. This thread is geared to affirmations, intentions for the day & things which keep that body builder mentality in full swing(:

•  
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ15*** ►•[♥♫♥✿♥Fitness Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥
    Every time I exercise I build more muscle and burn more fat.

Exercise greatly improves my positive self image.

Exercise is the best stress reliever ever invented.

Exercise releases endorphins, which makes me a happier person.

Exercising daily gives me incredible energy.

Exercising daily improves my mood.

Exercising is fun and revitalizing.

Exercising is one of my favorite stress relievers.

I always find the time to exercise.

I always look for opportunities to exercise my body.

I always stretch out my muscles after exercising.

I am a lean, mean, muscle machine.

I am adding healthful years to my life by exercising daily.

I am delighted with the shape and tone of my body.

I am exceptionally agile.

I am extremely flexible.

I am feeling healthier and more fit every day.

I am fit and trim.

I enjoy being fit and firm.

I am in great physical shape.

I am in top physical condition.

I am increasing my energy every day through regular exercise.

I am lean and toned, with well-defined muscles.

I am strong, and perfectly proportioned.

I am totally motivated to work out every day.
All my happy thoughts are in a book which serves to lift my spirits whenever needed.
“ ***affirmyourlife.blogspot.com*** “:http://affirmyourlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/fitness-affirmations.html

Happiness Affirmations from Affirm Your Life

***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** BOOKMARK

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Easy exercise 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~ ~ ~

***~FOOD~***
coming soon…sugar, fiber, etc….
Power Foods ….

• ~ ~ ~

***~site~*** World’s Healthiest Foods
***~interactive~*** recipe assistant

***~interactive~*** How Does Digestion Work?-Animated Graphics scroll down to ***DIGESTION***

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Food Babe
      AT HOME AND IN THE KITCHEN

Stay organized. Plan out your meals for the week according to organic foods that are on sale and/or that you have coupons for. Budget. Write out a weekly and monthly budget to help you keep track of both erratic spending and responsible spending. This will allow you to see your spending habits and help you prioritize purchasing organic food within your budget. foodbabe.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SAVED FOR WORKOUT MUSIC
music may change(:

• ** * Bodybuilding.com playlists For many of us, music is the motivator behind that last rep, that new 1RM, or that faster run. It’s the one thing we can always count on to get us in the right mood and set the tone for a great workout.

• ** * couldn’t leave this old one out….though …hope to find other ones for myself and for someone somewhere at sometime who stops by(: Olivia Newton-John – Physical
  • ** * Gonna Fly Now Bill Conti – (Theme From Rocky)
  • ** * Eye Of The Tiger
  • ** * A favorite of mine for the treadmill SANTANAADOUMA with Angelique Kidjo
    Keyboards — Chick Corea
    Lead Guitar — John McLaughlin
    Percussion — Idrissa Diop
    Piano — Herbie Hancock
    Saxophone — Ravi Coltrane, Wayne Shorter
    Vocals — Angelique Kidjo
    Bass — Benny Rietveld
    Drums — Dennis Chambers
    Guitar — Myron Dove
    Keyboards — Chester Thompson
    Lead Guitar — Carlos Santana
    Percussion — Karl Perazzo, Raul Rekow
    Trombone — Jeff Cressman
    Trumpet — Bill Ortiz
    Vocals — Andy Vargas
  • ** * Cindy Blackman Santana Cindy Blackman Santana performs live at the 2009 Montreal Drum Festival. Brought to you by Vic Firth.

Cindy Blackman Santana is a virtuoso drummer whose artistry spans the realms of jazz and rock. As a bandleader and as a musician, Cindy is a sound innovator with a passion for pushing creative boundaries and exploring movement and change.

Cindy Blackman Santana plays Gretsch Drums & Istanbul Cymbals exclusively. Her new line of cymbals is called ‘Om’. She has performed with acclaimed jazz and rock artists, including Pharoah Sanders, Ron Carter, Sam Rivers, Cassandra Wilson, Angela Bofill, Buckethead, Bill Laswell and Joe Henderson. Tony Williams is her main drumming influence.

• ** * Get UP Stand Up
    On 15 July 2004, Santana took to the stage in Montreux accompanied by a stunning line-up of guests to perform a concert of songs about peace and understanding that they dubbed “Hymns For Peace”. Joining the regular Santana line-up in the band were Chick Corea, John McLaughlin, Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter, Ravi Coltrane and Idrissa Diop with further guest appearances through the night from Angelique Kidjo, Barbara Morrison, Patti Austin, Sylver Sharp, Steve Winwood and Nile Rodgers.
  • ** * Proud Mary Bruce Springsteen & John Fogerty
  • ** * “Lookin’ Out My Back Door |CreedenceClearwater”:“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVeyC849E54
  • ** * “ The Freedom Song”:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqqCgW7wUMI Jason Mraz
    ╔══╗
    ║██║
    ║(O)║♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
    ╚══╝
    ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
    Min- – - – - – - – - – - -●Max

Bruce

• intro post
  • ~

WORLD’S LARGEST TREADMILL DANCE

• ~

SAVED FOR MOTIVATIONAL CLIPS FOR WORKING OUT

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As surely as mountains are to be climbed and oceans sailed, your dreams are meant to come true. This is why you’re here, to live the life of your dreams. Not to be tested, challenged, and tried, but to conquer, champion, and rule. Keep going, forge ahead, press on, and the day must dawn when your thirsts shall be quenched, and you, exalted.

Never settle for less, don’t ever think it’s too late, and never, ever, ever compromise a dream.

Exalting you early, The Universe
www.tut.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Excellent thread!

I’ve bookmarked this and plan to use this tomorrow!!!

Thanks,
Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

YOU ARE RAISING THE BAR!!!!

Fantastic affirmations, music and 3D picture!!!

We are going to have to run to keep up with you!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I love the video at the top of your thread!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content