login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Unblock Your Energetic Pipeline[eternal code]

╰☆╮¤°.¸¸.·´¯`» “Are You Blocking Your Energetic Pipeline?
How To Unblock Your Connection With Spirit”:UNBLOCK YOUR ENERGETIC PIPELINE«´¯`·.¸¸.°¤╰☆╮ by Sandra Anne Taylor

…your eternal code accumulates many specific codes from emotionally charged experiences and reactive patterns you may not understand, nor even know the source of. That’s why this process of coding and decoding is so powerful: You don’t need to know the source of the problem in order to change it. to read article in its entirety

The Energy Decoding Process
To engage in the decoding process, you can do these five steps which will take you only a few minutes.

to read article in its entirety✓
© 2014 Hay House, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
«´¯`·.¸¸.°¤╰☆╮

***~[for added comfort Spirit can be changed to God, Source, Universe etc..]~*** blessings,AGoodLife˚

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thread created November 10,2014
last edited November 11,2014
intro postUnblock Your Energetic Pipeline[eternal code]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

╰☆╮¤°.¸¸.·´¯`» Bounce Back With Grace

The following are some techniques to help you walk the resiliency trail: to read this article…in its entirety✓

About the author:
Loretta LaRoche, the best-selling author of Life Is Short—Wear Your Party Pants and Squeeze the Day, among other works, is a stress-management consultant who advocates humor, optimism, and resiliency as coping mechanisms. She uses her wit and wisdom to help people learn how to take stress and turn it into strength, and how to see themselves as the survivors of their own lives—that is, to find the “bless in the mess.” Loretta is a favorite with viewers of her six PBS specials, as well as on the lecture circuit, where she presents an average of 100 talks per year. She lives in Plymouth, Massachusetts.

• Get In Touch With Your Own Energy

• “Balance & Relaxation Music”:“http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/4352/balance-relaxation-music#post45183
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Very Good Books I highly recommend✓- [more to come]
  • “ The Energizing Heart…click on links there”:http://youareenergy.com/energizing_heart_book.html [Description: 208 pages full color softcover book,richly illustrated with scientific graphics and supporting color photographs]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I know my truth. I can speak from my heart. I feel my center and can move through my daily life with ease. Jordan Hoffman

Unblock Your Energetic Pipeline[eternal code]

This is an enjoy & prosper thread.
Peace & Prosperity,Appreciating˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content