login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2009 Affirm Writing as a Routine

While making writing a routine we could affirm here how we’d like to see our writing appear today,this evening, or tomorrow.

Links for Creativity I Had Shared With A Creative Person on this Site Before:

Threads on Writing:

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Writing Tutorial

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

This thread started a few years ago….new ideas coming soon(: space reserved for that

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

does it work, I mean writing affirmations?

In response to lavanta’s post:
Yes!(:
Each time I’ve written what I have, for how I’ve wanted my day and evening or next day to be, it has been incredible.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I’m starting a gratitude journal and an art journal .

Writing Is so therapeutic and helps focus my thinking so clearly ,I also like making collages and playing with craft materials so it is great to combine writing with that .
love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content