login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Today's Phenomenal Experience(s)

post1
TAGS: coming soon thread created in 2014/soon to be made a bit more reader friendly(:

according to the above article:
In a nutshell
• Positive affirmations help create internal alignment and strength
• Positive intent helps to create external manifestations
• The more aligned you are with your true self, the more aligned you are with all of consciousness and the greater ability you will have to co-create your life and experiences.

• ~
  • ~ Today is that day that reminds me this is the life that I love. Thank you. Thank you Thank you. Thank YOU Creator for the opportunity to co-create such perfection. It is all so Amen.
  • ~~~~~~~~~

Affirmations

• ** Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises

• ** The presence of joy in my heart releases an abundance of good in my life.
  • ** I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.
  • ** I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
  • ~~~~~~~~~

• ** When you possess light within, you see it externally. Anaïs Nin
  • ** A person will be called to account on Judgement Day for every permissible thing he might have enjoyed but did not. Talmud
  • ** Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process. Enthusiasm – from the Greek, filled with God’ – is an ongoing energy supply tapped into the flow of life itself. Julia Cameron
  • ** Prayer is exhaling the spirit of man and inhaling the spirit of God. Edwin Keith
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This thread is geared to Co-Creatorship. This is not a religious thread…because we are among many views & faiths. Though, it is one that is focused on the fact we do nothing totally alone, but must do our part.. … respectful of how you address your understanding of this Power. Blessings Everyone(: AGoodVibe ( aka SelfcareEnthusiast )
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Off the cuff, or should I say off the heart…declarations(:

I have always found when writing out my intentions, whether it be a simple statement or in a prayerful affirmative way…it is simply…well powerful(:
˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
I enjoy feeling great while participating in all aspects of my life. It catapults the simplest things to something more grand-every time.
˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ This intention-writing is awesome even when my intention lacked clarity for anyone else. The important aspect of this:

• it is described vividly in my minds eye, and more importantly is etched in my heart.

In somewhat early days of Bmindful, I began a practice of this on this site to include others. Reports from others who involved themselves with this experiential exercise, was a positive one.

I’ve deleted much of this old stuff, because those intentions were “then” …and the site has many new people since that period.

I began writing prayerful intentions recently “on an appreciation thread-post , (along with my regular places I always write privately) and have decided to create this here as well. ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
  • ** If you’d like to share some of yours – feel free. If not, it isn’t a mandatory request(:
  • ** It is offered with the same energy, I utilize in creating for myself…one of joy, a good life, and a growing respect for the uniqueness of us all(:
  • ** On that note – here’s to what works best for you(:
  • Writing Powerful Intentions-some suggestions

Appreciation Thought of the Day

Today I appreciate knowing doing the next right thing is always in my power. Surrendering allows the flow,the joy, and the perfection to meet to all challenges. Thank you God. [Amen]

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

post2

• ►• THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRAYER AND AFFIRMATION

Affirmations and prayer are similar. In prayer, we seek help from our Higher Power. An affirmation is a statement of the prayer as though the result is already accomplished. For example, one might pray, “Lord, grant me even-mindedness under all conditions.” The corresponding affirmation would be, “I am even-minded under all conditions.”

Those who understand themselves to be co-creators and cooperators with their Higher Power can combine the use of prayer and affirmation. For example, it has often been said that God helps those who help themselves. When we work with affirmations, we are helping ourselves. Prayer is the request for God’s grace as a means of getting help with the problem……Phillip Shapiro

♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥

• An affirmation is a prayer offered to G-d, or the Divine Mind, in affirmative terms. For example, when the Psalmist affirms to G-d, he does not say: “O Lord, be my shepherd,” he affirms: “The Lord is my shepherd.” He does not say: “O Lord, relieve me from want,” but rather, “I shall not want.” The psalmist affirms that which he desires. He does not recite his prayer in statements of misery, there is no enumeration of suffering nor statement of unhappiness. by Reb Morris Lichtenstein

♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥ 。✰ *
“…Always pray in the affirmative, as though the prayer has already been answered. I should say, ‘Thank you, God, for helping me be kind and patient.’ As opposed to, ‘Please, God, help me be patient.’ Affirmative prayer reinforces that you have already received the guidance, therefore you are able to focus on the solution. Saying that I need help just reinforces the problem—helping me wallow in it.” — by Nic Sheff
Co-Creatorship
AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER “Affirmative prayer is a form of prayer or a metaphysical technique that is focused on a positive outcome rather than a negative situation. For example, a person who is experiencing some form of illness would focus the prayer on the desired state of perfect health and affirm this desired intention “as if already happened” rather than identifying the illness and then asking God for help to eliminate it”
Love, Generosity and Joy
Affirmative Prayer for Love, Generosity and Joy from affirmative prayer library

There is one infinite, divine Presence. Its nature is love, generosity and joy. It is the creator of all of life. It is ever-present and all-knowing. It is the only power.

And It loves Its life as me. Its nature is my nature. It is present in everything I do as love, generosity and joy.

From this understanding of my unity with the creator, I accept for myself a life filled with love, generosity and joy. All of my relationships are built upon this foundation and I find happiness at every turn. All of my actions are guided by the love of the living Spirit. All of my transactions are based in generosity and my days and my nights are filled with joy, the natural joy of being alive.

I give thanks for this truth about life.

I let it be.

And So It Is

extracted from an older thread of mine

“A prayer treatment is a form of prayer based upon right thinking, namely thinking of God the Good. A vehicle through which healing is achieved.” The principle of treatment, states Emmet Fox, is to “stop thinking about the problem and think only about God’s perfect world.” A treatment deals first with states of mind, then with the situation or condition to be healed. Dr. Fox gave these examples – “The source of all good is established within me. I am filled with the life of Spirit. I give thanks for a healthy, joyous and peaceful life . I now realize the presence of God within me. I am growing and unfolding every day.” This type of prayer is called Treatment. Dr. Fox said, “silent prayer is more powerful than audible prayer, because by silent prayer the mind comes closer to creative Spirit. (Emmet Fox’s Keys to Life and Health)

In the Golden Key, Emmet Fox wrote: “If you are thinking about your difficulty, you are not thinking about God. Your object is to drive the thought of difficulty out of your consciousness for a few moments at least, substituting for it the thought of God. At first it may be difficult to get your thoughts away from material things. But by constantly repeating a statement of absolute truth, such as, God is guiding me now, however mechanical it may seem, you will soon find that the treatment has begun to “take” and that your mind is clearing.” He emphasized, “ Do not try to think in advance what the solution to your difficulty will be. Leave the questions and ways and means to God.” (The Golden Key)

An affirmation is a positive statement of Truth.
From Emmet Fox Global Ministry

Blessings – I am in my right place to give or receive blessings. Every day a divine plan unfolds with opportunities to bless and be blessed. These divine appointments are not happening by chance but by a divine design. I move through today in faith ,with conviction that opportunities for good manifests since I am in the right place at the right time.

“So Abraham called that place “The LORD will provide”; as it is said to this day, “On the mount of the LORD it shall be provided.” Gen. 22:14
From Emmet Fox Global Ministry

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

post3
quote The secret of our lost mode of prayer is to shift our perspective of life by feeling that the miracle has already happened and our prayers have been answered. Now we have the opportunity to bring this wisdom into our lives as prayers of gratitude for what already exists, rather than asking for our prayers to be answered. Gregg Braden

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

.” affirmative prayer-post “:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/4182/intentions-for-todays-phenomenal-experiences#post42886
post4
some others I’ve written

I am appreciative and grateful that I can explore where I have been and where I desire to go with enthusiasm, joy and peace. And I thank You-God, for the ability to regularly see the bigger picture of value for life, my life, and how I relate to generalities and specifics which I deem important. It is all wonderful. Thank You Thank You Thank You to myself, others and My Creator. It is all so. Amen. ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

Thank You Creator (Dear God) for teaching me how to be significant to myself in valuable and progressive ways. Thank You for opening my spirit to You…to know what to know /&do next. Thank You for helping me demonstrate love from my heart as a product of the Love …You continue to demonstrate. All is well. It Is All So. Amen
to be continued…

(other affirmative prayer threads may possibly meld into this one …)

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

This is incredibly beautiful!

Thank you for sharing!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

a pleasure Kathi & Thank you! (: If you and others choose, hope to have others share their affirmative prayer[affirming joyful life] here also(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Today I’m in sync with my many desires/needs/goals.

I trust the process, therefore I let go and be.

My journey is as relevant as I allow it to be, and so relevant it is.

Power of choice…

I feel the flow of life.
I feel my connection to it all, and it is all good.

I am right where I’m supposed to be, and all choices and supporting data grow with me, as I need it. I believe this.

And because I believe this, it is my reality.

And my understanding of my reality may have missing pieces, though the truth that I am meant to have is with me now.

Though, since my “goal” on my journey is finding truth, and living my truth -I may find inconsistencies.
I revel in my possible inconsistency and understandable non-perfect certainty, and I’m willing to sift through it with my innate and learned gifts..co-created with the God of my understanding. Thank You Creator for giving me Your Spark, and always leading me forward in the Greatest Ways! All is well. It Is All So. Amen

AppreciatingMoment˚

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

I allow myself to feel my physical body being its youthful self, my spirit feeling the wonders of a child, and my mind being one with peace and joy. Thank you God. It is all so. Amen.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thursday 6 October 2:05PM EST:

Today I Am filled with Divine Light.
Today I feel the presence of Divine Love flowing through me.
Today I Am free of cares as I once referred to them
Today I Am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed, safe and at peace, my entire being is balanced, vital, and healthy. I am filled with gratitude.

Friday 7 October
posted this the other day… though it fit my moment… again!

Sunday October 9

Today I appreciate so much! Today that awesome appreciation energy surrounds me.
Monday October 10

Today I’m enjoying my malleable energy, that is continuously co-created as I choose a newer thought(:

Today October 11

Today I Am believing in the Good that is always here. I Am allowing heartwarming miracles

October 14, 2016
Emotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be (a favorite of mine)

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content