💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & a hefty level of Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 12/06/2014. Last edited on 09/06/2018.
|
video Today
|
|
Today is a great day to take care of me with great love.
Today is a great day to create learning I love.
I NOW HAVE ENOUGH TIME, ENERGY, WISDOM AND RESOURCES TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT I DESIRE. DIVINE WISDOM GUIDES ME TO MY NEXT RIGHT AND PERFECT STEP. I STEP FORTH TO CLAIM MY GOOD WITH EASE AND GRACE.Catherine Ponder
|
|
A F F I R M A T I O N S
|
|
|
|
|
| The best is the enemy of the good - Don't put off doing things just because they might not be perfect. Just get started and see what develops. |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi







