login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ My God, I Thank You Thank You Thank You!(:

I know we have gratitude-city on Bmindful…. when it comes to our hearts and threads. I wanted to contribute a new thread that specifically was thanking my Higher Power, the loving merciful GOD of my understanding. This thread is not geared to any particular religion because we are respectful of all faiths. It is simply a thread that recognizes we are a Spark of the All-Powerful which allows magnificent awesome co-creation, and its beyond beautiful what magnificence is always near. I choose to acknowledge that.
Feel free to join in(:

• ~
      related affirmation threads in process

thank-you-affirmations

• ~
      January 28,2016
      Recently I was feeling grateful for the beautiful weather we have by us…especially as other areas are having such dangerous conditions.

I am so appreciate to be experiencing such comfort. Even when its very cold (for us) I know it last long enough to remind us we do have seasons(:

Though, beyond that type of gratitude…yesterday… there was a tornado directly around the corner from where my hubby was working… And while it didn’t last long, I heard there were cars-flying. I don’t have much info…though one piece I am saying MY GOD, I THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU…my husband and the particular place he was working was untouched.

• ~

I checked out the incident further … while there was some wreckage no one was hurt..

• ~
      saved for some affirmations…when I make a little time today(:
    • ~

Thank You Dear God for the beautiful day ahead!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content