login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A List of Affirmations to Change Your Life

excerpt from -A List of Affirmations to Change Your Life
©2016 Enlightenment Gateway. All Rights Reserved. “:http://www.enlightenmentgateway.com/affirmations/a-list-of-affirmations-to-change-your-life/

Every day of my life I wake up, look myself in the mirror and repeat powerful, affirmative statements that quite literally change how I perceive myself and the world around me – always for the better. list of affirmations

The power of repetition creates masterful minds that can do anything with the right focus. If you are one of those people – if you are able to sit down and spend 5 minutes every day for 90 days repeating to yourself affirmations focused on key aspects of your life, you will change everything.

To get you started, here is a list of affirmations designed to improve your life:

Abundance

I deserve to prosper in everything I do I am grateful for everything I receive in life I feel joy in paying my bills and offering support to my family The only limits to my abundance are my unconsciousness I am thankful for the unlimited flow of good into my life The world is abundant and joyful My greatest good is here for me now

Read more here: Every day of my life I wake up, look myself in the mirror and repeat powerful, affirmative statements that quite literally change how I perceive myself and the world around me – always for the better. list of affirmations

The power of repetition creates masterful minds that can do anything with the right focus. If you are one of those people – if you are able to sit down and spend 5 minutes every day for 90 days repeating to yourself affirmations focused on key aspects of your life, you will change everything.

To get you started, here is a list of affirmations designed to improve your life:

Abundance

I deserve to prosper in everything I do I am grateful for everything I receive in life I feel joy in paying my bills and offering support to my family The only limits to my abundance are my unconsciousness I am thankful for the unlimited flow of good into my life The world is abundant and joyful My greatest good is here for me now

to Read more

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content