- ** stop by as is to be added to again in 2016
- ** Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment…this day…is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day…each moment of this day…a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity Dan Custer
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 29/07/2013.
“I go with the flow and my life is easy and filled with joy”
“I see the beauty in my surroundings and I radiate joy and love”
“I am grateful for all the wonderful things I already have in my life and those that are yet to come”
“As I learn to love myself I can feel the love and joy from my own heart flow through my body and radiate out to others”
A few words by Louise Hay
“I increasingly relax and accept the good that I now know I deserve in my life”
“I regularly take time out to do the things I want and love to do, I follow my heart and feel a sense of freedom and release”
“I now choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving and positive way”