login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2013 Changing your narrative

Google finds a lot on changing your narrative to change your life. Look through it if you don’t know what I mean.

I don’t think we’ve talked much about it here.

It sure works, though! As soon as we stop describing our past in terms of being limited or victimized, and instead start describing ourselves with admiration and appreciation, our whole future gets brighter.

Give it a try!

Thoughts?

this is very interesting and a great subject for a thread .I just had a quick look on google and found this

the therapists blog

I like the idea of writing our own story

Thanks for sharing that term. Will be reading a lot tonight! This looks like GREAT stuff!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Great thread to ponder 

 

affirmations help

create my inner world and my outer world followed my heartfelt intent.

First I will dive into ‘a few’ affirmations):

I CHOOSE THOUGHTS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
  →   I LOVE LIFE AND LIFE LOVES ME.
  →   I AM EASILY ABLE TO CREATE THE LIFE I WANT
  →   I choose to nourish my conscious and subconscious mind with peaceful reverence.
  →   I pace myself to the rhythm of acceptance, Love and appreciation.
  →   Today I celebrate all that I am and all that I will become.
  →   I am pure, flowing spirit.
  →   I am a joyous, creative, loving expression of life
  →   I am acutely aware and open to the wonderful new information and opportunities that flow to me minute by minute.
  →   I REALLY ALLOW MYSELF TO RECEIVE MY HIGHEST GOOD. ITS A GOOD THING TO DO!
  →   EVERYTHING THAT I'VE EVER WANTED FLOWS TO ME
  →   I am a blessed being
  →   THOUSANDS OF THINGS GO RIGHT FOR ME EVERY SINGLE DAY
  →   I choose to feel incredibly accepting, joyous, grateful, appreciated, appreciative and free.
  →   MY WORLD IS FILLED WITH CREATIVITY, ABUNDANCE AND HAPPINESS.
  →   My entire being is filled with absolute love and gratitude.
  →   I have allowed and co-created an awesome space in time for all I need to be,to know and to do in this moment.
  →   Everyday and in every way I am better, better and better
  →   I am a beautiful woman, inside and out.
  →   I find joy in the simple things in everyday life past present and thoughts of future 

See the source image

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

what-we-focus-on-we-become-7-638.jpg?cb=1395947903

acbddf970bb8944f0e220d15b2b6f617--wisdom-sayings-mindfulness-quotes.jpggiphy.gifImage result for everytime youp ut somethin gpositive into

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

 

1. I am capable of reshaping my story.
2. Each choice I make reshapes my future.
3. I release what no longer serves my peace.
4. I welcome growth even through discomfort.
5. My compassion transforms my actions.
6. I reclaim my power with gentle courage.
7. I am becoming who I need to be.
8. I turn pain into wisdom and care.
9. I create safety through steady boundaries.
10. I welcome new patterns of support.
11. My small actions build lasting change.
12. I prioritize healing as a radical act.
13. I trust my inner guidance to lead me.
14. I am resilient and I reinvent when needed.
15. I let go of perfection and choose progress.
16. I anchor myself in values that sustain me.
17. I transform fear into deliberate steps.
18. My future self thanks me for today’s choices.
19. I cultivate joy as a daily practice.
20. I am open to receiving life’s abundance.
21. Change is possible and I participate in it.
22. I align my actions with my deepest needs.
23. I build momentum through consistent kindness.
24. I accept help and grow stronger with it.
25. I am the author of the next chapter of my life.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content