AccidentalNote
Posted on 01/05/2013. Last edited on 29/10/2015.
To whom it may concern
My life is not as awesome and exciting as it appears on my Facebook page.
and I’m not quite as inspired, active, accomplished and motivated as I appear on my Linked-In page.
and I’m nowhere as funny as I pretend to be on my twitter account.
and I’m not as totally peaceful and grateful as I appear on bmindful.com
No, wait. That last one about my bmindful posts is wrong. I’m not perfect but damn I’m grateful! Life is good!
You & your lovely humble thread are wonderful! And yes gratitude does rock!(:
The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. [Henry Ward Beecher]
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Brilliant! I know EXACTLY how you feel, AC! I wish I had written that. Maybe we aren’t perfect, but that post is.