
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Beautiful thread Selfcare ,thank you for this .
sent with loving reiki healing energy
love and peace ,flowergirl
Post 3
When we only use our minds we cause separation, when we breathe through that place that is so much more…it creates life. It surpasses so many things.
There is a question most of us enjoy…What would you do if you could not fail? There is something about a particular kind of peace…that makes you believe you are already ‘there’. Thank you again. much love,selfcare
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What would you do if you could not fail?
I didn’t even need to think about the answer – I would be a healer .
As I listen to this beautiful music and words I’m sending peace and tranquility to our community.
love and peace flowergirl