login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Self-Care Mindfulness

post 1

LINKS..more coming soon

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

post 2

Image result for mindfulness affirmation pics

 

 

selfcare mindfulness affirmations in processImage result for mindfulness affirmation pics

AFFORMATIONS :

WHY AM I SO RELAXED?

WHY AM I SO HAPPY?

WHY DO I ALWAYS TEND TO THINK OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS?

WHY DO I TEND TO  THINK OF THINGS WHICH MOVE ME FORWARD IN PERSONALLY MEANINGFUL AREAS?

 WHY AM I ALWAYS ENJOYING AND FEELING INSPIRED?

WHY AM I FEELING SO SUPPORTED AND PEACEFUL?

 

 

CGghopMUIAErE0p.png

11-08-13.jpg

 

Seven Steps to Mindful Work

 

related threads coming soon

feel free to contribute as is

thread from 2013

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

10 Mindful Ways of Shifting into a Positive Mindset! The Law of Attraction and Personal Empowerment in action! Visit: http://www.thejourneybacktoself.com/10-mindful-ways-of-shifting-into-a-positive-mindset/

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content