login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Share Your Positive Vibes..

Positive energy is encouraging. If you look at life with a positive attitude, you accomplish your goals and take others with you as you move on. Whether you realise it or not, you encourage and influence other people in your life – your friends, family, work colleagues, to look at life in the same way.

Create a peaceful, calm atmosphere in your space, this atmosphere will freely flow to those around you. Positive energy strengthens your faith, first in yourself and then in the Universe. Allow positive energy to fill your heart, your life and those around you with peace and success.

Comment below if are willing to let positive energy to allure your heart desires and a life that understands and attracts love, fill your heart with inner peace. Positive energy helps you to enjoy and appreciate a life that has meaning. Comment with thoughts and messages of love and share your positive energy with others…

Thanks LOA for this thread.Yes..to .allowing that Good And yes so agree with your intro(: When we believe in the Good and that peaceful-center…(and not clinging to a specific), we create a wonderful space for Something Greater to occur. Sometimes that Greater is not the limited thing we’ve specified. Sometimes it is a simplicity yearned for…basics forgotten relearned…or an ease in daily conditions…sometimes it is special-type of communication with our ‘team …. Sometimes…it is something…we didn’t think about…though we create a space …making room for ‘that something’. So here’s to letting go & making way…for the peaceful/harmonious-true to ourselves “place”, keeping the faith,& generating the best so we can not only be of value to ourselves but also to the world we live in. w/gratitude,selfcare
Continued Peaceful Blessings to everyone(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

N Young film footage

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

The cutest dog in the world

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

“Positive energy is encouraging.”…I couldn’t agree more!

Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. William Arthur Ward

I Am living a Divine plan

Being happy requires that you define your life in your own terms and then throw your whole heart into living your life to the fullest. In a way, happiness requires that you be perfectly selfish in order to develop yourself to a point where you can be unselfish for the rest of your life. Brian Tracy

When you say, I enjoy doing this or that, it is really a misperception. It makes it appear that the joy comes from what you do, but that is not the case. Joy does not come from what you do, it flows into what you do and thus into this world from deep within you. The misperception that joy comes from what you do is normal, and it is also dangerous, because it creates the belief that joy is something that can be derived from something else, such as an activity or thing. You then look to the world to bring you joy, happiness. But it cannot do that. This is why many people live in constant frustration. The world is not giving them what they think they need. Eckhart Tolle

and a similar one…and also a favorite…. AccidentalNote posted years ago:
When you come FROM ‘happiness’, you do certain things because you ARE happy — as opposed to the old paradigm in which you did things that you hoped would MAKE you happy. When you come FROM ‘wisdom’, you do certain things because you ARE wise, not because you are trying to get to wisdom. When you come FROM ‘love’, you do certain things because you ARE love, not because you want to have love. Everything changes; everything turns around, when you come FROM ‘being’, rather that seeking to ‘be’… Here is the divine dichotomy. The way to get there’ is to ‘be there’. Just BE where you choose to GET! There’s nothing you have to do. You want to be happy? Be happy. You want to be wise? Be wise. You want to be love? Be love. Neale Donald Walsch

In response to JoyfulDailyFocus’s post:

and a similar one…and also a favorite…. AccidentalNote posted years ago:
When you come FROM ‘happiness’, you do certain things because you ARE happy — as opposed to the old paradigm in which you did things that you hoped would MAKE you happy. When you come FROM ‘wisdom’, you do certain things because you ARE wise, not because you are trying to get to wisdom. When you come FROM ‘love’, you do certain things because you ARE love, not because you want to have love. Everything changes; everything turns around, when you come FROM ‘being’, rather that seeking to ‘be’… Here is the divine dichotomy. The way to get there’ is to ‘be there’. Just BE where you choose to GET! There’s nothing you have to do. You want to be happy? Be happy. You want to be wise? Be wise. You want to be love? Be love. Neale Donald Walsch

This one resonates with me the most. You want to be happy? Be happy! What could be simpler?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content