The movie that really made a difference in my life was one named “Powder” you really need to go out and rent it. What a phenomenal movie.
The Secret x
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & a hefty level of Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 11/11/2012. Last edited on 03/06/2013.
Miracle Worker Starring Anne Bancroft Patty Duke
- Patch Adams …..1 scene
and yes GC Powder was great movie!
and yes LOA can’t deny the Secret and its messages!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The Peaceful Warrior
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & a hefty level of Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 06/02/2013. Last edited on 08/08/2013.
In response to edduffe’s post: I haven’t seen that movie…but read a brief blurb and will watch. Thank you.
Tuesday’s With Morrie
(1999) – 1/11 This was such a powerful movie for me I had difficulty only posting a clip…so I created a thread and the entire movie related to it’s impact
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi