Hippiegirl
Posted on 21/09/2012. Last edited on 05/02/2019.
Today September 21 st is International Day Of Peace .
“This year, 2012, the International Day of Peace is on a Friday, special activities and celebrations will take place all across the world over the 2012 Peace Day Weekend, including festivals, concerts, a global Peace Wave with moments of silence at noon in every time zone, and much more. We encourage you to attend local events (find them here), put on an event of your own, take a moment of peace at noon, and check in on the global broadcast to view the worldwide activities. You can watch the global broadcast on this website by clicking here”
http://www.internationaldayofpeace.org/
Will you join in a minuites silence at 12 noon
love and peace flowergirl
Thanks for starting this thread. And yes at 12:00 I will join in-(:
international day of peace-video
█▀█░██░█▀█░█▀░██
█░█░█■░█▀█░█░░█➨
█▀▀░█▄░█░█░█▄░█▄
Peace
▒▒▒▒▒████████▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒███▒▒██▒▒███▒▒▒
▒▒██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██▒▒
▒██▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒██▒
▒██▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒██▒
▒██▒▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒
▒▒██▒██▒██▒██▒██▒▒
▒▒▒███▒▒██▒▒███▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒████████▒▒▒▒▒
My affirmative prayer today
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 21/09/2012.
I love that video ,next year I’m not just going to have my own minuite of reflection ,I will either join someone else or start something myself .
love flowergirl