login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

☼An Affirmation Blog-Thread

this thread, will be done,

in 2020

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

post being revised

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

post being revised

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I loved this information!! I have learn a lot and I am applying this in my affirmation practice..Its working!! Thanks for sharing!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content