BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I feel like it’s getting better already. Just wanted to mention that.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary
Lovely idea
With every morning there comes a new dawn and the promise of 24 hours to live as we choose .
The night time damp and morning dew freshen our beautiful mother earth and the gentle breeze whispers to our souls .
Let us focus on a most precious gift – the present – with gratitude ,love and peaceful hearts ,souls and minds .
flowergirl
1
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary