login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Thank You Lee! & Of Course Welcome Thomas!

GRATITUDE….APPRECIATION…ADMIRATION….RESPECT….!! THANK YOU LEE!

• Continued success to you Lee with all that interests you. Much appreciation for EVERYTHING from Everyone here
  • All those who have connected personally with you have been given much.
  • All of those who have utilized this site…continue to give and receive much.
GRATITUDE….APPRECIATION…ADMIRATION….RESPECT….!! THANK YOU LEE!!
  • Lee has asked us to communicate with Thomas for bmindful contact. Though before we begin the welcome to Thomas….This page is for Lee.
GRATITUDE….APPRECIATION…ADMIRATION….RESPECT….!!THANK YOU LEE!!
  • Take a look around….what a variation of topics and personal styles/from respected experience… and from others we continue to learn from… created by members with a daily passion for joy, living well…moving forward. All walking their own walk with their own point of view…coming together wherever possible
We have a great community here, and without all of your hard work…and the belief you had in us to express ourselves on a multitude of topics….there would be no bmindful.
  • I’ve always trusted the integrity/energy of bmindful because of its owner-Lee. If Lee has entrusted the site he created to someone else, I fully believe things will stay on a wonderful path. So…Thomas…a thread will soon be waiting for you…with your name on it…for us to welcome you here.
  • Though, I’d like to make this a gratitude/well wishes card from ALL OF US for Lee right now. Anyone like to go next?
  • For those who are new…Lee founded/created this site, and has kept it going until recently. Looking forward to others on the card too.
    You can tell what kind of person Lee is by the threads and posts he made. This was what Lee wrote for his vision for the forum area

It used to take me hours to write articles for bmindful. The huge time commitment required is one of the reasons why I didn’t update the site as often as I’d have liked to and why I asked a few people to contribute articles as well
What took so long? Some articles required research, even if it was just looking for who to credit a quote to. I’d plan out most articles, starting with a point that I was trying to make and working backwards in an attempt to create a legible and easy to understand piece that flowed well, made the point in the most clear and concise way possible and made sure I’d included all the necessary details without babbling on about unrelated or unnessesary things

They weren’t all this way, some of them just flowed from my fingertips and I couldn’t wait to make them live. The majority however never seemed to be perfect and I either released them reluctantly or scrapped them all together
One of the reasons I created this forum was to allow me, and all of you, to just write! Of course it has to be legible but there’s just no need to spend hours editing when your posting to a forum

This is in no way devaluing the content of this forum, the exact opposite in fact! The quick moving, free flowing forum that I intend this to be will be incredibly productive when it comes to sharing ideas, solving problems and maybe, changing the world

I intend this forum to be a soundboard of sorts. No matter how small and insignificant a thought might seem, get it out there and share it with the world! Don’t spend hours editing, just let the thought evolve as you’re putting the proverbial pen to paper

This style of writing is cathartic, helps evolve and mature thoughts and can be incredibly productive and useful for not only yourself but also others reading the post. If it’s a problem you’re writing about, you’ll probably find others that have encountered similar troubles and might have advice or simply find comfort in knowing their not alone

If it’s a learning or observation you’re writing about then the act of writing about it will ensure you don’t forget it, will allow you to expand and reflect on it and posting it to this forum will allow others to benefit from what you’ve just learned

I guess this spontaneous prose style post is trying to say just this, on this forum I don’t want anyone to be afraid to participate in any way they’d like. The bmindful community is supportive and nurturing and the more personalities and points of view we have taking part the better it will be for everyone!

And Lee, as you can see… and all of us agree…your vision manifested from your heart, thoughts and action.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You know, Lee has a blog. I found it a while back. LeeNutter.com
Lee, I hope you stumble across this post and haven’t diskapeered kompletely. Just want to tell you that you have a friend on the other side of the world. You radiate positivity, brother!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Best wishes pursuing your passion, Lee.

Thanks for what you’ve done here. You had good intentions and were rewarded with good results. We all can only hope to influence the world in such a positive way.

Lee thank you so much for starting this wonderful comunity I hope you enjoy whatever you are doing and you will always be remembered
love flowergirl

Thank you Lee!

Some of the most complicated
Things in life 
Are quite simple. 

Giving of your time, 
Being kind
Respecting others

Keep it simple!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Wow! Thank you all for your kind comments :) Thank you also Laurie for re-posting my vision for this forum. It’s interesting to read again, and honestly I don’t think I’d change anything now. A friend recently wrote to me and expressed his hesitation and anxiety about sharing something he’d recently written. This was my response:

“I’m incredibly inspired by your piece. Inspired to remember to take a stand and proudly (or at least openly and honestly) proclaim, this is me now! It might not be me tomorrow, and it’s highly unlikely it will be me next week or month, but this is me now!! Of course, this depends on ‘right effort’ in a way, knowing that we’ve put in 100% and doing so each and every time. Giving everything to everything and disappearing in the process.”

I say this, but I’m still always hesitant to share as much as I do. But I do it anyway, and I’m more often pleasantly surprised than embarrassed or ashamed after sharing and hearing feedback from others. These days my creative output is more photographic than prose, and being less descriptive and more open to interpretation I’m even more hesitant, but I still do it anyway.

I might not be around here as much as I once was, but know that I’m still evolving, still creating, still sitting facing a wall every day on my cushion, still reading when I can and occasionally writing. bmindful is a part of me and always will be. I can only hope it’s as useful for all of you as it has been for me, as a sounding board, as source of support and encouragement, as a reminder that there are beautiful people all over the world, with good intentions who are making things happen in their own lives and aren’t afraid to be there for others too. It’s an inspirational place because of all of you. Don’t stop now, keep moving forward, keep being mindful. And just be :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content