login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★So many new people around here!

I like that there are some new people around. I haven’t been on that much lately, so I don’t know a lot of them. If you are new and stumble across this post, please say hello and chime in on some discussions. This used to be such a wonderful place with lots of people contributing, but then it kind of faded. I hope it makes a comeback. I hope some of the ‘old’ people come back and start posting again, I miss a lot of them. What’s the point of a forum if not one ‘forums’, lol. Madonna’s not my favorite artist, but ‘express yourself’ just crossed my mind. I’m gonna do it, so join me.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Does anybody know where self care with enthusism is?Did she go on vacation or just decide to take a break?

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

hi Smart Routines and all the new folks .I still pop in and read most days but haven’t posted for a while .
Love flowergirl

Well, flowergirl, I say it’s time to jump back in. The water’s find! Nice to hear from you. Time for an update from you!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

aw thanks ,thats a lovely welcome .

Have been a bit like a caterpillar these last few months waiting to emerge as a butterly as I’m planning some big changes – moving house possibly half way down the country ,finding any job to pay the bills but also following a dream of writing books .

Passed a couple of exams and at last starting 8 natural health courses ,oh also a dream came true ,I have been attuned to levels one and two reiki and next year am hoping to become a reiki master at Stonehenge .

Still love Liverpool ,hippies,animals ,flowers,peace signs ,Moody Blues,and being part of a goddess circle online .

love flowergirl

I am so happy about the healthy feeling this place seems to have gotten back. Maybe it’s back on track now!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I’d like to thank the Academy and all those who helped to make this possible. It is humbling.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I am just a day old in this website… and I am yet to figure out how to add friends…would be glad , if i get some guidance on it!
A big hello to everyone out here!
I am so glad I found this site, where i can happily share my thoughts and wait to for some invaluable insight….
love and blessings to all!

a message for flower girl…. wishing you all the best for all your future endevaours. I have also completed my first degree reiki. I am slowly getting back to myself…taking one day at a time. I have been so involved with married life and family.. I had actually lost myself..my very own identity…this website made me realize that I should not be neglecting personal development.

Welcome, Mokshtansdip! To add a person to your friends list you click on their icon and then select add as friend when the profile thing comes up. Then you have to wait for them to accept the invite.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

thanks a lot for the help smart_routines… wishing you a great time ahead… and forever happiness

Hi All, I am one day old this website and liked it so………… much!
It is only nature/books where u get meaningful lessons and now this forums and friends like you. I am amazed by the quality of thinking you all have and so gentle in your response.

Thanks All.
I will be your friend soon.

In response to mokshtansdip’s post:
hi mokshtansdip .sorry I didn’t reply sooner ,only just seen your post .Thank you for your kind wishes .Reiki brings about such a gentle awakening doesn’t it .

My kids are 24,23 and 20 and I felt that too as though I had lost myself but am digging deep and trying to practice self care which is helping .

Love and peace Flowergirl

great thread here from 2012 contributed by  Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm! 

He says if:  If you are new and stumble across this post, please say hello! Bmindful did fade 'a bit'  for a stint in time...when we were in between owners... Yes, we're back in a grand full swing ...So welcome back returning members and all brand new members who have  been 'only gettin' started' (: Glad you are all  here!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

animated-welcome-image-0291.gif

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content