login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Mind Body Code

Hi Everyone!

I have been listening to Dr. Mario Martinez and love his ideas of how are mind affects are body.

Mind

Enjoy,

Mary

In response to Godscreation’s post:
I also ascribe/am interested in big picture wellness information. Great foundation video! I shared it with another who had an interest. Wonderfully concise and he didn’t skip a beat(: He covered vital areas….Cultural influence…. overuse->possible misuse of medicine…cultural labels…attribution theory & how our mind affects our body, and life schema conflicts …all in only 10 minutes! Thanks so much for sharing.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to SelfCare’s post:

Thanks selfcare Dr. Martinez is in my eyes truly enlightened.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content