login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★My Charity Can Beat Up Your Charity

As the attack dogs come out on cue gunning for Ron Paul, for some reason my mind turns to ideas of truth, thinking for myself and ways to make a difference in the world. We all can think of some good charities. Here are some I think can make real differences in peoples lives.

Smile Train helps children who have Cleft Lip and Palates. I haven’t researched them, but if they are legitimate this seems to me like something that can really help someone.

Shriners Hospital for Children and St. Judes also comes to mind.

I recently found out that you can send a goat, some rabbits, chickens, or ducks to poor families. I love the idea. Heifer International

I haven’t researched the Heifer one, but it is worth looking into. I hate charities that aren’t really charities, but scams that get rich off of people’s good intentions, don’t you? Anyway, this stuff was on my mind and I wanted to share.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Those are all wonderful charities , thank you for the inspiration.

I believe in giving as I am able , however I tend to give most on a local level but there is always room for expansion.

I know that I am doing a good job as a Mother when I hear my teen daughter say , if she wins the contest (and essay contest for english class) she wants to use some of that money to buy goats for families in Haiti :)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content