login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

hurricane Irene

Im sending you all lots of love and prayers that you are safe during the hurricane and hoping it doesnt do too much damage .
love flowergirl

I also am sending my protection and love to anyone who needs it during this rain of Mother Nature. Keep strong and all will pass by without too much damage. We are a pretty resilient lot of individuals and together we can overcome anything that might be thrown at us. You out there in the elements are in our prayers.

God Bless you and yours

Rocks

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Yes…sending prayers too. It wakes up every part of you when these conditions take place. I’m believing all will come out stronger and have greater appreciation for every aspect of their lives. We will all keep everyone in our most promising prayers/thoughts.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I called someone close to me today that was in a… state… that received much media coverage regarding devastation. They had no power outage or rain. My continued prayers are for the most promising/favorable results for those in areas of Irene.

A hurricane safety site

their home page

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content