login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Meeting a challenge

To me, the point of affirmations is to prepare me to meet challenges. Once challenges are met, then experience has proven I could do it. But when challenges are intimidating it becomes important to activate your best self.

First and foremost, like WilliamB says..activate Greater Self..(always)
—————-
Meeting a challenge..to me is like a blackboard that I get to erase everything I think I know from things I’ve accomplished.. and things that I’ve learned that didn’t work..and start backwards. My past EXPERIENCE- pictures might limit me (sometimes)Because I might be better than before..beyond what I see in my past experience. Look at the result I’d like..and CREATE/plan for it. Clean Slate.

There are many many things I don’t know. I do know..I can learn my way. I am no longer only learning from a classroom with a one-way way to learn..as we did back in the day. We are surrounded by learning technology..I must desire it..enough to want to learn all I can about what is needed. It is work…work I must desire.

If I don’t know something..accept I need more information, and that I can learn from all of the research that is so easy to tap into today.

If I’m not up to it..(too tired too something)..fix that..with tools for the mind and the body..rest, words, nutrition, exercise, faith, preparation, etc

If I don’t have enough time..see if I really have to deliver what I think is needed..
or can I simply deliver what I can …by the deadline given.
If I can get more time..use my time well..and affirm my greatest good..and go for it.

I can only do my best..and my best is always good enough for the experience I was meant to have.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Refreshed & In The Flow’s post:
I think this thing about erasing and starting fresh is a remnant of something I learned in a philosophy/logic class a few decades ago..

I remember the professor stating in order to understand what he was going to teach..we’d have to forget everything we thought we understood about reasoning. He was right. We had to start with a blank slate to open our minds to the possibilities he was raising. It was one of the best courses I’ve ever taken.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ‘Refreshed & In The Flow’

As always, you say the right thing.

“I can only do my best..and my best is always good enough for the experience I was meant to have.”

Thanks.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content