login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I Love Flashcard Looking Visuals!

I love prompts! Affirmations are prompts for our subconscious..
Lists are prompts for your next right actions. Flashcards are ways to create the visuals of your choice. This is a thread for flashcards -ones made and ones you can free form.

Make your Own

1

  • My favorite is below:
    2

be creative..and print(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

This looks like an interesting technique. How do you use it?

In response to William.B’s post:
Simple. What do you want to focus on? What do you want to learn?

I was proud to find areas of value to me ..now I have a multitude of things I love doing..but as we all know “there is a time and place for everything”

So flashcards provide focus..You can use it for priorities.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

one of my favorite sites was down for awhile…so glad functional again(:

a favorite

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content