No not school work..the business of living work..from paying bills to cleaning, organizing, reassessing finances so you can have the item that will help you make something easier with something you need..
Decisions..Time..Money..Brain Space..yes affirmations, gratitude, prayer, acceptance, exercise all help wonderfully..though letโs brainstorm how to get things done around (job)work and play(r &r) hours(:
I have a few ideas..and want to hear yours..
Specific Free Printables
favorite exercise activity
Comprehensive Work Out Assessment
8 week work out planner
night before list
1/2 hour scheduler
hourly check list
daily check list
learning check list
Family Organizer Notebook Spine
Notebook Cover
Home Budget
Monthly Bill Chart
Daily Goal Log
Weekly Health Journal
Daytime-Evening Checklist
Address List
Family Yellow Pages
Important Phone Numbers
Family Phone Directory
Entire A-Z phone directory
Daily Diet Tracker
Freezer Inventory
Pantry Inventory
Shopping List
Weekly Menu Plan
Weekly Menu Planer and Shopping List
Monthly Menu Planner
Price Book Template
โโโโโโ-
newest ones added
With Nutrition In Mind
grocery list
With Physicality In Mind
body building -your own plan
With Thoughts For Moving Forward In Mind
Goal List
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
D'Marie
Posted on 22/04/2011.
THANK YOU ! this is going to help so much , especially with my time management and to visualize my victories :)
D'Marie
Posted on 23/04/2011.
I started my binder last night. I like having all that I have think/do listed in one place. I have one place to go now rather than several other and when I need to find something it will be right there in the binder. This definitely helps to clear the desk/table of much paper and clutter.
I took some ideas from the list you provided and also added some of my own pertaining to my needs.
:) so happy (:
newest ones added
With Nutrition In Mind
grocery list
With Physicality In Mind
body building -your own plan
With Thoughts For Moving Forward In Mind
Goal List
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
More Logs
activity diary
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Daily Plan Sheet Printable
pocket sized
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content