Under Construction
Laurie’s Large Variation of Music, Movie’s, TV, and Cartoons
Older Music Bmindful Threads
I’m in process of finding replacement songs because many have been removed:
Miles Davis and John Coltrane
So What
Cartoons
Pink Panther
Some Favorites
Bruce Springsteen
Bruce music
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Peter Frampton
1975 Midnight Special
Frampton-
More Frampton Fun-Do You Feel Like We Do?
Queen
Best Friend
Rod Stewart
You’re In My Heart
Have I Told You Lately
Forever Young
May the good Lord be with you Down every road that you roam
And may sunshine and happiness
Surround you when you’re far from home
And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true
And do unto others as you’d have done to you
Be courageous and be brave And in my heart you’ll always stayForever young, forever young Forever young, forever young May good fortune be with you
May your guiding light be strong Build a stairway to Heaven
With a prince or a vagabond And may you never love in vain
And in my heart you will remain Forever young, forever young Forever young, forever young Forever young, forever young, yeah And when you finally fly away
I’ll be hoping that I served you well For all the wisdom of a lifetime No one can ever tell But whatever road you choose
I’m right behind you, win or lose Forever young, forever young Forever young, forever young Forever young, forever young For, forever young, forever young
Faith of the Heart
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmation Videos
Empowerment 101(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi