login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Financial Worlds Brighter

this is from Roxy:
I wanted to share a prayer my mother gave me a long time ago, that her minister Margaret M Mohit wrote for “unexpected income” it is a prayer treatment and you should repeat it twice a day. I keep mine in the restroom where I know I will have to sit eventually.

Prayer Treatment For Unexpected Income
I believe God is the source of all supply, and money is God in action, and should be used for good.

I believe my good is now freely flowing to me so bountifully, I cannot use it all, and I have an abundance to spare and to share, today and always.

I am expecting “Unexpected Income!”

I believe that I am worthy and deserving of this good.

All channels of financial supply are not open to me and I am richly, bountifully and beautifully prospered in every good way.

I believe true prosperity includes the demonstration of Right Living Conditions, Right Activity and Right Kinds of Happiness.

This word which I speak in Faith, Believing, now activated the Law of Increased Universal Good for Me, and I am open to receive my Good.

I surrender my little will into the “Will O God” and allow the highest and best outpouring of my good to come to me.

I am grateful in Advance! I Bless all the good I now have, and I Bless the increase.

I freely give of myself, my money, my time and my talent. I know that giving to others from my Heart keeps the channel of Good Open for Me.

This is so Now, I am Grateful. Thank You, Father!

for best results use the prayer treatment twice a day for thirty days.

Author Margaret M Mohit, Minister Unity Community Church 22911 Mill Creek Laguna Hills, CA 714-472-9230

  • ~

post below from Urban Yogan reminded me of this site
chakras

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The mantra’
om shreem maha lakshmi yeh swaha

Will ignite the quantum sound energy around you and start to magnetise abundance as well as a new sense of profound mental expansion”
it works”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RrOdLVM_k0

urban yogi

Rama Dass
Teacher of Power Meditation

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content