login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2026 Self Awareness/Appreciation 🎈❣️

As you do what you do .. what do you notice about yourself & how you appreciate yourself? You know this is also important for good vibes ⁉️ of course you do ❣️ Just asking’😍💐🌈

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Self Awareness 10/10/26

Today after a wonderful nap , a family member from across the miles texted me  ( really cares about me )

 I was asked how I felt

1️⃣I noticed I am truly aware of my life ,

2️⃣ I am aware of things that would help my self care &

3️⃣overall wellbeing…

4️⃣& express to another person who desires to know

Appreciation 


So what do I appreciate 

  • to be cared about by myself & others 
  • to be in touch with what matters regarding myself 
  • & to communicate it to myself & if desired to another 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content