login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2026 Let's share some affirmations

I'd forgotten how to embed videos, took me 20 minutes to put this up, lol

Anyway I repeated these affirmations for a few day and something rather unexpected and very pleasant happened, but don't take my word for it, try it yourself

Thank you Mr Brightside for sharing . I canโ€™t wait to listen . I know in advance I will very much appreciate ๐Ÿ˜ย 

glad you are here ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Yup๐Ÿ˜ โฃ๏ธJust as I thought that affirmation video is a keeper! (:

(For this moment & regularly โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ )

Thank youย 

GLAD:

I am glad you are hereย 

I am glad you started this thread & shared this awesome video .

I look forward to sharing affirmations on this beautiful new thread & look forward to stopping by regularly.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Easy is my superpower

๐Ÿš€

self_confidence-self-esteem.png

I am fun ๐Ÿคฉย 

All of challenges

have become fun

and creative opportunities

for joy.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content