login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2026 Comments & Intentions - Share Along With Me

Intentions & Comments 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Housework2Blogo.jpg
i intend to notice my spirit is  happy  spirit

I intend to acknowledge I need Only to do one joyous small step at a time & know that is enough.

i intend to release the weight of the whole by enjoying each step 
I  intend to trust the process.

I intend to recognize I am Divinely guided and protected.

I intend to honor my  pace and know it just right.

I intend to be joyfully gratified by my gentleness and with my heart.

I am reclaiming my space though I choose to have it be a sanctuary of all sanctuaries with its own beauty and functionality bringing me much peace.

I intend to reinforce how peace is my priority.

ef72901a4474a27c06d6646e7611f175.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for loving my affirmations pic quotes

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content