login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 30 2026 -Email and pass word change

Hi my apologies I’m trying to get back into my swing of mindfulness. Had quite a few years of surgery. Luckily my phone saved log in for here. I no longer have access to the email to up date my email or pass word. Can anyone help me please. I can’t seem to find support link sorry. I would appreciate it. I’m nervous I’m going to some how loose access all together. Thank you god bless. My apologies. Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

BRB

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Peace&Harmony's post:

No need to apologize my friend. I once responded to you this way Link- to your request

& didn’t hear back

I hear you had yrs of surgery . I pray you are on your complete mend

Let me make sure I understand

1️⃣ you have a
saved log in for Bmindful .

2️⃣ you no longer have access to the email to update your  email or password.
If it is saved - you still have need for your records in case you are logged out… is that why you are needing to have this?
Bc I don’t want to give your info public access… I will text you by Bmindful’s direct message.

No worries about a support link .
I will assist
I only ask you to wait until tomorrow so I can do this properly. We will need to work together- so we can work w/ a temporary pw & your desired email .

you know me as Selfcare , though I am always changing my alias (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Peace&Harmony's post: 
Hi Peace & Harmony -

reminder 10/1/26

don’t forget to return  here (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content