login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2026 See Love 😍& Clarity Everywhere

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I choose to examine my life with the help of prayer.

I choose to have less difficulty with stressors .

I choose to

Understand.

I choose to allow myself to be

Understood

I chose to promote 

Understanding 

I choose to believe life  & so many things are 

Understandable 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

trust-in-your-own-untried-capacity-quote-1.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content