login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

September 2026 Join In & Love Your Day ;Intentions & Affirmations

Please share your intentions & affirmations & allow awesome flow 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

INTENTION

 I intend to move at a safe and harmonious pace that respects my energy levels.
I intend to pause comfortably before starting big tasks, breaking them into small, manageable pebbles.
 I intend to prioritize my metabolic health by incrementally focusing on protein and stability.
I intend to be a gentle witness to my own progress and feel gratitude for who I am.
I intend to assess and nurture my sanctuary area, keeping it a place of  serene refuge 

Affirmations 

I am becoming the person I was quietly meant to be.
 I possess an amazing, resilient strength that allows me to complete one small step at a time.
My value is known, understood, and absolute.
 I am a safe and intuitive space; I recognize that I am supported and capable of great progress, even at a slower pace.
I trust the unfolding of my life, finding that even my quietest moments are pleasing and purposeful.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content