login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2026. Age Quotes & Affirmations

Age is a topic that is rarely discussed though thought about in various waysย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes.โ€ โ€” Frank Lloyd Wright

We donโ€™t grow older, we grow riper.โ€ โ€”Pablo Picasso

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I donโ€™t feel old. I donโ€™t feel anything until noon. Then itโ€™s time for my nap.โ€ โ€”Bob Hope

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for Affirmations

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content