login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2026-Doing The Next Right Thing is Joyful

Choosing to do things to create an easier more enjoyable life . Want to join in ❓

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM power in my next decision.

I AM the  influence what I focus on.

I AM the choice on  what I do next.

I AM what I need to be even when I feel off.

I can easily do hard things gently.

I Am that -more trust -that builds my confidence

I am capable of what matters most.

I can handle my responsibilities step bystep.

I can do this with steadiness, not-perfection.

I can take imperfect action and watch it become excellent 

I follow through one task at a time.

I am stronger than any feelings 

I can return to myself whenever I need-to.

I can create order from overwhelm.

I can make progress in small increments.

I don’t need motivation to begin I just-need a first step.

I can take action while grieving.

I am the joy of powerlessness – because it allows the best surrender .

My effort counts.

I reclaim energy.

 


 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

This moment is exactly what I love 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  →   I have clarity and order in my life.
  →   I am refreshingly rejuvenated by every thought I think and every feeling I allow..
  →   I am SO thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions
  →   I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!
  →   This moment is exactly what I love

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  →   I admire myself today for focusing on my own journey.
  →   I have a compassionate and forgiving nature and I admire the Love I AM.
  →   I admire myself for how I use my time.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content