login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2026 Affirming Our Joy - take a moment & share

Joyfulย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I choose to feel incredibly accepting, joyous, grateful, appreciated, appreciative and free.
ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ†’ ย  I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.
ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ†’ ย  Whatever I am feeling is fine.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ†’ ย  I admire my ability to change and adapt
ย  โ†’ ย  I admire my ability to find ways of of peace
ย  โ†’ ย  I admire my ability to maintain focus
ย  โ†’ ย  I admire my strength
ย  โ†’ ย  I admire my notes when on business calls because they have become as detailed as I need and desire.
ย  โ†’ ย  I admire myself for how I use my time.

ย โ†’ ย  I am the essence of eternal youth

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Affirmationsย 

BHC_4a.gifWhen there is love in your heart, everything outside of you also becomes lovable.ย  ~Veeresh

flowing love4164896433_cebcff19c7_n.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content