login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2026 Affirmations - - Magical Outcome ⚓️

Affirmation Time

PLANNING:I do take care of my present

and do so while 

including my future peace,

future prosperity and future protection

 

My pace is joyfully unique

and my progress is always amazing!❣️

 

My thoughts of completion  

are as powerful

as my completion of the steps.

 

My powerful thinking strengthens  

my trust

between my intentions

and my actions.

I exceed my expectations because

I am focused. and the

rest is noise that doesn’t make it to my experience.

The Power (Empowerment)
 I am becoming the person I was quietly meant to be.
My presence is powerful enough, exactly as I am.
I am resilient, adaptable, and stronger than any appearance of frozen beginnings .
 I possess the wisdom to know when to rest and the courage to start.
I am moving forward, one pebble at a time, and the boulders are being removed 

I AM the vision and the movement.

I decide, I act, and I create magnificent results

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I dance to my own drummer. Thank goodness for my uniqueness.
  →   Dancing in my mind is the flow I appreciate. I dance on.
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I talk to my morning action:

protein drink →   Reach for the cup and then the spoon and the rest is history.
  →   Nourishment is first .
  →   Nourishment then further action anywhere else I am needing to go. I am an orderly decisive person who gets what I need when I need it.
  →   I nourish myself easily l
  →   I am allowing myself to see what I need &

I am one with desire of what I need

i allow choosing doing & of course being

. I now choose and easily act.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Empowering Agency & Compassion
* I am the architect of my own space.
* My pace is the right pace.
* I can handle the "now," and the "later" will wait.
* Small pebbles create a clear path.
* I am safe in my safe space.
* My progress is valid, no matter the speed.
* I have the power to pause and reset.
* I am reclaiming my home, one item at a time.
* I trust my ability to navigate this.
* It is okay to be tired; it is okay to rest.
* I am moving forward, even when it feels slow.
* I am capable of handling the "Strategic Tension."
* My value is not defined by my productivity.

Empowering Order & Execution
* I have a plan, and the plan works.
* One action word, one single step.
* I can break any mountain into pebbles.
* Order is a practice, not a destination.
* I am an expert at organizing my world.
* I fuel my brain to fuel my focus.
* I can look at the "demands" from above and out-plan them.
* I trust the system I have built.
* I move with intention and purpose.
* Every item I give a "home" creates more freedom.
* I can handle the "nerd work" lol  when the time comes.
* I am an effective Actor when the path is clear.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content