login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2026 Thread in process

pinned thread

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for god is lovingly watching  tumblr gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

58d0cec07cccd47c17da2ae6566bfb28.jpg→   I have a compassionate and forgiving nature and I admire the Love I AM.

I choose to feel incredibly accepting, joyous, grateful, appreciated, appreciative and free.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. I focus on one task at a time. 

2. Small steps always lead to my big progress.
3. I always complete what I start.
4. One clear action now moves me forward.
5. I honor deadlines with calm focus.
6. I am capable of steady, consistent work.
7. Progress matters more than perfection.
8. I choose priority over busyness.
9. I trust my ability to finish.
10. I break tasks into manageable parts.
11. I use my time with purpose.
12. Deep focus is my superpower.
13. I finish the current task before beginning another.
14. I meet deadlines with confidence.
15. I plan simply and follow through.
16. I stay present to the work at hand.
17. I release distractions gently.
18. I am reliable and dependable.
19. I complete tasks well and on time.
20. I give myself permission to work steadily.
21. I celebrate each finished step.
22. I trust the process, one step at a time.
23. I prioritize clearly and act decisively.
24. I pace myself and finish strong.
25. I focus on impact, not urgency.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

26. I am disciplined and kind to myself.
27. I meet my goals by doing the next right thing.
28. I create momentum with small wins.
29. I handle one responsibility at a time.
30. I dedicate time blocks to single tasks.
31. I am focused, present, and productive.
32. I complete work with care and clarity.
33. I am organized and calm under pressure.
34. I make steady, reliable progress.
35. I trust my plan and follow it.
36. I choose one task and give it my best.
37. I finish what matters first.
38. I manage my energy to meet deadlines.
39. I am efficient and effective.
40. I let go of perfection to finish well.
41. I am committed to finishing on time.
42. I create space to do deep work.
43. I return to the task when I stray.
44. I honor my commitments to myself.
45. I am capable of focused, timely results.
46. I prioritize rest so I can perform well.
47. I trust myself to complete what I plan.
48. I focus on one outcome at a time.
49. I build consistency through small actions.
50. I finish today’s work with confidence.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  I am the essence of eternal youth
  →   I appreciate this moment for everything I feel. It feels light, and right
  →   I easily recognize everything that benefits my life and carefully nurture these things.
  →   I admire myself today for focusing on my own journey.
  →   I have a compassionate and forgiving nature and I admire the Love I AM.
  →   I admire myself for how I use my time.
  →   I have clarity and order in my life.
  →   I am refreshingly rejuvenated by every thought I think and every feeling I allow..
  →   I am SO thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions
  →   I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!
  →   This moment is exactly what I love
  →   I practice self care every single day with so much love.
  →   I am not responsible for everything that is undone in life.I choose what to do, how much and when.
  →   Finishing is in progress.
  →   I let my pace match my capacity. I choose my capacity.
  →  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content