I woke to loud drilling and it stopped me from my necessary tasks . I decided I needed a reframe
Reframe your Day
→ Starting the day is desirable.
→ I am settling into starting the day.
→ Desire & I are one
→ I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
→ When I see a list I eat it for breakfast. My tasks are my dessert and I always notice they are delicious!
→ Today I look at the next right thing and that is easy.
→ Ease & comfort are mine.
→ I see what is needed and allow all of the steps in the most effective and comfortable manner.I AM comfort.
→ All outside noise is music to my joy. I dance to the noise in my mind.
→ I am a master of my joy because I invite productivity joy. Joy & I are one. Party on Life!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I see a task and it calls out to me with joyful energy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Loopholes in my daily life inspire me.
→ Here is task 1 and it is a Done Deal.
→ Like the Alias actor I become the ninja for it all. My tasks are hammered 1 by 1.
→ I leap and fly over challenges.
→ I am the actor with my tasks and I am a mighty superhero.
→ My tasks are fun and inviting!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago. Last edited 6 days, 9 hours ago.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Why am I so magnificently equipped for living such a sweet life?
→ I take this opportunity to feel what I choose to feel.
→ I redefine discomfort as a signal to prepare, engage and prosper.
→ I am a creative genius and I apply my wisdom now.
→ I choose to pause because a pause is a strategic choice for my health.
→ love is what we are, what we have and what we deserve.
→ Everyday my glorious energy feels as though I am on a perfect vacation.
→ I AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
protein drink → Reach for the cup and then the spoon and the rest is history.
→ Nourishment is first .
→ Nourishment then further action anywhere else I am needing to go. I am an orderly decisive person who gets what I need when I need it.
→ I nourish myself easily even when pausing feels like an answer.
→ I am allowing myself to see what I need & then I am one with desire & allow choosing. I now choose and easily act.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content