login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2026 Power Up With Intentions & Actionable Steps

Let’s get this party 🥳 started 

intend , proceed & voila - prosper !

Attitudes: Choose

to take the time to affirm 😍

what is absolutely essential for you ?

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Home care
I will take great pride in creating my home .

Actionable : I work in 3 ft increments 

Self Care 

I allow my greatest health 

Actionable :
I eat the best foods I have & take my supplements 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Self Care 

With my understanding of what I need I take great care of myself

 

Actionable :
This late evening before sleep

I make my eve protein drink.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

For tomorrow 

.I am focusing on the facts of the moment,

not the weight of any

perceived experience  I move forward with my best experiences to guide me.

My grounded stability comes from my systems my fuel, my support, and my micro steps

I love how I

solve just what I need

in the moment;

 

I am an educated

adult with a plan,

 and a heart that has always

cared about me and now my care has risen to new heights 

I have the tools to manage my needs at an advanced level 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I proactively access and my actionable steps are always on time 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I only need to handle

the next tiny step.

A pause is a strategic

choice

for my health.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

* I am allowed to move slowly today.

  • I am doing the best I can with outside and inner noise.
    * The noise is outside of me; I can find a quiet space inside.
    * One small step is enough.
    * I am patient and kind to myself as I recover.
    * I only need to 1 micro step at a time I don't have to solve everything right now.
    * I am truly safe, and I am taking care of myself and that’s what matters 
  • Fuel first).
  • I
    am settling into wanting to start today
    Desire & I are one 
  •  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am allowing myself to see what I need

I allow now to be the choosing time .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content