login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER. 2026 page 1 💐Build Your Own Affirmation List/Script

We know affirmations work - that’s why we are here ❤️

Create an thread to meet you where you are 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 I am the manager of this task,

not the victim of it.


This is a project to be completed,

not a burden to be carried.

 

I am simply

following the blueprint I created.

 

The goal is the focus;

the feeling is just background

noise even though my noise is joyful .

 

I am stepping

back to see the plan clearly.

 

I am executing a

series of small,

manageable steps.

 

 

This task is a puzzle,

and I have the pieces.

 

Today I redefine

discomfort 

as a signal

to prepare, 

not a reason 

to retreat.

 

I proceed, engage & prosper now!

i focus on the next small action

I am the architect & co-creator

of my own peace.

 

I move through each part of my day with

ease grace and ideal ways  

 

I am aligned with my

highest self.

I am a genius and

I apply my wisdom

Why am I becoming such a

consistent finisher?
Why do I turn overwhelming

tasks into manageable fun

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Pls join in & spark your own party 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content