login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2026 I CAN DO IT affirmations

Today I redefine
discomfort as a signal
to prepare, not a reason to retreat.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to ๐Ÿ’›youโ€™ve always had the power , my dear ๐Ÿ’โฃ๏ธ's post:
Amen๐Ÿ™

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Iย  handle one thing at a time.

Iย  handle everything today.

Iย  slow as needed

I take things one step at a time.

I take a break as needed

I focus on what matters most right now.

I solve everything I need when needed.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I give myself time to breathe.

I pause before I respond.

I am doing my best

I let things wait that can wait

I carry whatโ€™s-needed

I ask for help when I need it.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am allowed to say no.

I make time for-my foundational focus .

I choose to focus on the present moment

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I deal with things proactively

I receiveย  every answer I needย  right now.

I make my day more

simply

I choose what deserves my attention.

I am allowed to rest I can release the pressure to do everything at once .

I take a few minutes to reset.

I handle what comes next.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I can focus on one small task.

I AM what I needย  -no rush.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content